Dinner Stylings: Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 lb Ground lamb
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne red pepper
- 1 tsp summer savory
- 1/2 tsp sage
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups tomato sauce +1 cup water
- 8-12 oz egg noodles
- Combine spices and lamb.
- Form meat mixture into 1″ meatballs, rolling in flour until lightly coated.
- Brown meatballs in butter over medium heat.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place meatballs in small casserole dish, cover with tomato sauce.
- Bake meatballs for 40 minutes, turning occasionally.
- During final 20 minutes of cooking, bring water to a boil and cook egg noodles, boiling 10 minutes until done.
Serve meatballs in sauce over egg noodles.